Assam State AIDS Control Society Invited from the Intending candidates for filling up the following vacant posts at North East Technical Support Unit under Assam State AIDS Control Society, Khanapara, Guwahati781022 on contract basis initially for a period up to 31st March, 2021 which may be extended subject to approval of necessary funds from NACO In the next Financial Year as well as performance appraisal and coterminous of the project.
Name of the Post – Project Officer – TI
No of post – 04
Salary – Rs.25000/ – Per Month
Educational Qualification –
- A post graduate degree in social sciences or associated fields.
- 5 years experience in a supervisory role in the development sector. Experience in managing a TI for one year Is a must.
- Working knowledge of local language is a must. Must possess excellent written and oral communications skills. Must have team management, conflict resolution and problem solving skills. Computer literacy is a must.
Other Details –
- In addition to the above remuneration, cost of authorized official travel and related expenses shall be reimbursed as per norms. No house rent or any other allowances will be given.
- The age of the candidate should not be more than 60 years as on 1st April, 2020.
- Application along with C.V. and other necessary testimonials related to educational qualifications and experience should be sent to the e-mail ID at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th September. 2020.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for the interview. No TA/DA will be borne for the same.
- The undersigned reserves the right to reject any or all applications and the interview process without assigning any reason thereof.