Assam VFA Training Course Admission 2021
In pursuance of approval of the Govt. of Assam vide Letter No. VFV.315/2020/S dated 05/11/2020, ONLINE APPLICATIONS are invited from eligible intending candidates of Assam for undergoing one year WA Training Course in Elementary Knowledge of A.H. & Veterinary Science for the Session 2020-21 at the School of Veterinary Science & A.H. at Ghungoor, Silchar, Assam and its extended campuses which will be received from 17.01 hrs of 29.01.2021 up to 23.59 hrs of 13.02.2021 for admission against 378 number of seats against 378 nos of vacancies as per Roster Register as mentioned hereunder: A. Nos. of Seats:
Assam VFA Training Course Admission 2021
Name of course: VFA Training Course in Elementary Knowledge of A.H. & Veterinary Science
- No of seats: 378 Seats [ General: 15, OBC/ MOBC: 243, ST (P): 41, SC: 45, ST (H): 34 ]
- Name of department: Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Department, Assam
- Name of school: School of Veterinary Sciences and AH, Ghungoor, Silchar, Assam
- Course duration: 1 Year
Eligibility Criteria of Assam VFA Training Course Admission 2021
Candidates must be permanent residents of State of Assam and required to upload scan copy of Permanent Resident Certificate(PRC) along with the Application. If a candidate fails to upload PRC at the time of submission of Application, receipt of Application for PRC submitted before the Deputy Commissioner’s office may be submitted but at the time of Personality Assessment Test the original copy of certificate should be produced, failure of which the candidature may be rejected outright.
Age Limit: A candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 30 years of age as on 01/01/2020. The upper age limit is relaxable for the candidates of reserved categories as per existing provision.
Age Relaxation: Upper age limit is relaxable as under:
- 03 (three) years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
- 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) & ST (H).
Educational Qualification: Minimum educational qualification required for admission is HSSLC (Science) passed with Biology as a Subject from the recognized University/ Board .
Application Fee of Assam VFA Training Course Admission 2021
Candidates need to pay an application fee through Indian Postal Order of following amount drawn in favour of the Principal, School of Veterinary Science & A.H. Assam, Ghungoor, Silchar payable at the Post Office, Silchar Medical College, Silchar.
- General/OBC: Rs.100/-
- ST/SC: Rs.50/-
Selection Process of Assam VFA Training Course Admission 2021
- The candidates whose applications are found complete in all respects and accepted online will be called for personnel assessment test before the Selection Committee. The candidates will have to produce all original certificates and testimonials before the Selection Committee at the time of personnel assessment test.
- The date of personnel assessment test will be notified in due course of time.
- The eligible candidates will have to appear for personnel assessment test before the selection committee to be held either at the Office of the Director, Chenikuthi, Guwahati-03 or at the Office the Principal, School of Veterinary Science & A.H., Assam, Ghungoor, Silchar.
How to Apply Assam VFA Training Course Admission 2021
The Candidates having the required essential qualification for the proposed training course as mentioned above may apply by submitting online application through the official website (animalhusbandry.assam.gov.in).
The link will be available from 17.00 Hrs of 29th January, 2021.
Documents to be uploaded:
- Postal Order showing payment of required fees as mentioned above.
- For age proof, HSLC Certificate or Admit Card issued by recognized Board/Council.
- The PRC (Permanent Resident Certificate) issued for Educational Purpose or Receipt of Application for PRC before the Deputy Commissioner’s Office.
- HSLC (or equivalent) Marksheet
- HSSLC (Sc.) Marksheet.
- Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Scanned Copy of Signature of the Candidate.
- Caste Certificate/EWS Certificate from competent authority if applying for such category.
- DDO’s Certificate in case of serving Grade-IV employees of the Department.
Important Dates of Assam VFA Training Course Admission
- Starting date of submission of online application: 29th January 2021 from 5 PM
- Last date of submission of online application: 13th February 2021