Inspectorate of Electricity Assam Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
Applications in Standard Form of Application as published in the Assam Gazette Part-IX are invited from interested candidates who are bonafide citizen of India vide Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for filling up of following vacant posts under the establishment of the Inspectorate of Electricity, Assam.
Inspectorate of Electricity Assam Junior Assistant Recruitment
Name of post: Junior Assistant, Grade-III
- No of posts: 4 [UR: 2, SC: 1, STP: 1]
- Tezpur Zone, Tezpur: 2
- Silchar Zone, Silchar: 1
- Jorhat Zone, Jorhat: 1
Scale of Pay: Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200/- in Pay Band 2
Eligibility Criteria of Inspectorate of Electricity Assam Junior Assistant Recruitment
- a) A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or any examination declared equivalent by the Government.
- b) Must possess computer skills for handling data and text on computer typing both English and Assamese
Age Limit: Candidates must not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years as on 1st January 2021. However, the upper age limit is relaxable in case of SC, ST and other candidates.
Citizenship: Candidate/ Applicant must be a citizen of India as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the constitution of India.
Selection Process of Inspectorate of Electricity Assam Junior Assistant Recruitment
The candidates should first appear for a written test following which the shortlisted candidates will be called for Computer Proficiency Test and original document verification process. The written as well as computer proficiency test shall be held at Guwahati only.
How to apply for Inspectorate of Electricity Assam Junior Assistant Recruitment
Applications in Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette Part-IX are to be accompanied by the following documents-
- a) One self-addressed envelope of size 5 cm X 11 cm affixing unused postal stamp of Rs. 5/-
- b) Self-attested copies of all certificates and marksheets in support of educational and other qualifications, diploma in computer, age, caste etc.
- c) Two copies of recent passport size photographs signed and dated by the candidate on reverse side of those
- d) Self-attested copy of valid Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange
The envelope containing the Application Form should be clearly superscribed as “Application for the post of Junior Assistant” with ” Category ST(P) / SC / UR” whichever is applicable
The candidates should submit their application to the Chief Electrical Inspector-cum-Adviser, Assam, 1st Floor, West End Block, Housefed Complex, Dispur, Guwahati-781006 .
Last Date – The last date of submission of applications is 6th March 2021 during office hours.Visit the Official Adv!