NPCIL, is a premier Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of nuclear technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization & Up-gradation, Plant Life extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates in the following designated trades for engagement as apprentices in NPCIL,Kakrapar Gujarat Site under the Apprentices Act-1961 and amendments made there under.
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Post : Trade Apprentices (ITI)
No of Vacancies : 121
- For Trade: Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Electronic Mechanic, Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Mechanic : Rs.8855.
- For Trade : Programming & Systems Administration Assistant/Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Welder: Rs.7700
Qualifications for NPCIL Recruitment 2021:
- a) Electrician: ITI in Electrician Trade
- b) Fitter: ITI in Fitter Trade
- c) Instrument Mechanic: ITI in Instrument Mechanic Trade
- d) Electronic Mechanic: ITI in Electronic Mechanic Trade
- e) PSAA/COPA: ITI in PASAA/COPA Trade f) Welder: ITI in Welder Trade
- g) Turner: ITI in Turner Trade
- h) Machinist: ITI in Machinist Trade
- i) Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic: ITI in Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Mechanic.
Age Limit:The Minimum age of the applicant should not be below 14 years and Maximum age limit is 24 years for General Candidates as on 15/07/2021.
Relaxation of Age: Age relaxation upto 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC(NCL), 10 years for PWD candidate would be given as per the Govt. of India directives.
Eligibility Criteria for NPCIL Recruitment 2021:
- a) The absconded apprentice candidates from previous training are not eligible to apply.
- b) The qualification prescribed above shall be from a recognised institute as full time regular course.
- c) He/She should possess the required physical standard (i.e. Height-137 Cm, Weight -25.4 kg and Chest expansion should not be less than 3.8 centimetres irrespective of size of chest) as prescribed under the Apprenticeship Rules 1992.
- d) The candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training in any Central/State Government of Public Sector Undertaking or any private organisation as per the Apprentices Act-1961/1973 as amended from time to time.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021
- The candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may download the application form enclosed as from the NPCIL website www.npcil.nic.in/HR Management/Opportunities. Before applying the candidate should ensure his/her eligibility for apprentice training.
- The duly filled in application form affixing your passport size photograph on the space provided along with self attested copies of all supported documents mentioned on application form may be sent in the following address. ✔ Nuclear Power Corporation Of India Limited Kakrapar Gujarat Site Anumala-394651, Ta. Vyara, Dist. Tapi, Gujarat
Important Dates & Events of this Jobs are as follows:
|Commencement of Application||11-06-2021|
|Offline Application Last Date||15-07-2021|