RBI Office Attendants Recruitment 2021 for 841 Post
|Website Link Open||February 24, 2021 – March 15, 2021|
|Payment of Test Fees (Online)||February 24, 2021 – March 15, 2021|
|Tentative date of Online Test||April 09 & 10, 2021|
RBI Office Attendants Recruitment 2021 for 841 Post
Location wise Vacancy Details –
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on the 1/02/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
- OBC/ General/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 450/- (Examination fees+ Intimation Charges)
- SC/ST/PWD/EXS: Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges)
- Staff Candidates: Nil
- Payment mode: Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets).
Selection Process of RBI Office Attendants Recruitment 2021 :
Selection would be done on the basis of Online Test (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Online Test Details are as follows:
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. ofQuestions||MaximumMarks||Composite Time|
- Online test except the test of General English will be in bilingual, i.e. English and Hindi.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answer in the Online Test. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates will have to pass with minimum prescribed mark in each subject of Online Test.
- LPT will be of Qualifying nature. The candidates provisionally selected from the Online Test will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). LPT will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned (Annex-I). Candidate not qualifying LPT shall not be considered for selection.
- Other detailed information regarding the test will be given in an Information Handout, which can be downloaded by the candidates from RBI’s website along with call letter.
- Roll No. of those candidates who have qualified for LPT on the basis of Online test will be displayed on RBI’s website in the month of April / May 2021 or after the completion of the process. Date for LPT will also be displayed on the website along with a brief notice thereof. The successful candidates from the Online test will be intimated on Bank’s website for submission of requisite documents to the Regional Office, within a period of ten / fifteen days and no email / SMS in this regard will be sent to them.
- LPT is mandatory. No exemption of any sort will be given to any candidate from appearing in LPT, which will be conducted at respective offices. Final Selection will depend, on the performance in online test, qualifying in LPT, Medical fitness, verification of certificates and Biometric Data/Identity verification, etc. to the Bank’s satisfaction. Decision of the Bank in this regard, will be final.
Test Centres of RBI Office Attendants Recruitment 2021:
- (i) Online test will be conducted in different venues (of different centres) of the states/UTs falling under the jurisdiction of the recruiting office. The tentative list of test centres is available in Annex IV.
- (ii) As far as possible candidates will be allotted a centre of his/ her choice within the jurisdiction of the recruiting office from which he/ she is applying. The Bank however, reserves the right to add/cancel/modify any of the test venue/Centre within or outside the jurisdiction of recruiting office, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, contingencies etc. and the candidate will be intimated of the change of centre well in advance. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard and the decision of the Bank shall be final.
- (iii) Candidates will have to appear for the Online test as well as LPT at his/ her own risk and expenses at the test center allotted by the Bank. The Bank will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- (iv) No request for change of centre for Test shall be entertained.
Service Conditions / Career Prospects:
- (i) Pay Scale: Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 10,940/– per month in the scale of 10940 – 380 (4) – 12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) – 16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (1) – 23700 and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Grade Allowance etc., as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Office Attendants is approximately ₹ 26,508/-. Office Attendants who will not be staying in the accommodation provided by the Bank will be eligible for House Rent Allowance @ 15% of pay.
- (ii) Perquisites: RBI’s accommodation subject to availability, Medical Reimbursement on declaration basis, Reimbursement of education expenses, Reimbursement of cost of spectacles, Book Grant, News Paper Bill, Furnishing of Residence, Reimbursement of GSLI, Car Insurance, Conveyance allowance, Leave Fare Concession, etc. as per eligibility.
How to Apply for RBI Office Attendants Recruitment 2021Candidates are required to apply only online using the website www.rbi.org.in from February 24, 2021 – March 15, 2021. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available at Appendix -I which is available on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if the candidate submits another/multiple applications, then the candidate must ensure that application with the higher Registration ID (RID) is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination centre, photograph and signature, fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the last completed applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Bank and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.Visit the Official Adv!Apply Online