RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2021
Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical) (48 posts) in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide zone-wise competitive Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test. The full text of advertisement will be available on the Bank’s website (www.rbi.org.in) in the 1st week of February 2021 and is also being published in the Employment News/ Rozgar Samachar. Applications will be accepted only online through Bank’s website.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS:
The Online Applications can be filled up to February 15, 2021 till 12:00 midnight.
RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2021
Officer in Gr B (DR) – General
- No of posts: 270 [UR: 108, SC: 49, ST: 27, OBC: 59, EWS: 27]
Officer in Gr B (DR) – DEPR
- No of posts: 29 [UR: 13, SC: 5, ST: 3, OBC: 6, EWS: 2]
Officer in Gr B (DR) – DSIM
- No of posts: 23 [UR: 9, SC: 5, ST: 5, OBC: 3, EWS: 1]
Eligibility Criteria of RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment
Age Limits (As on 1st of January 2021):
A candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on the 1st of January 2021 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January 1991 and not later than 1st January 2000. For candidates possessing M.Phil. and Ph.D. qualification, upper age limit will be 32 and 34 years respectively.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PwBD: 10 years for Gen/EWSs, 15 years for SC/ST/ PwBD & 13 years for OBC PwBD .
Officer Gr. B (DR) – General: A minimum of 60% marks (50% in case of SC/ST/PwBD) or an equivalent grade in Bachelor’s degree as well as in 12th (or Diploma or equivalent) and 10th Standard examinations.
Officer Gr. B (DR) – DEPR:
- A Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance, with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute; OR
- PGDM/ MBA Finance with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute; OR
- Master’s Degree in Economics in any of the sub-categories of economics i.e. agricultural/ business/ developmental/ applied, etc., with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters /years from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute.
Officer in Gr B (DR) – DSIM:
- A Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years; OR
- Master’s Degree in Mathematics with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters / years and one year post graduate diploma in Statistics or related subjects from an Institute of repute; OR
- M. Stat. Degree of Indian Statistical Institute with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate of all semesters / years; OR
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) jointly offered by ISI Kolkata, IIT Kharagpur and IIM Calcutta with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate of all semesters/years.
Pay Scale: Rs. 35150-1750(9)-50900-EB-1750 (2) – 54400-2000(4)-62400 (16 years)
(i) Online Examination Centres for Phase I (Gr B (DR)-General) / Paper I (DEPR/DSIM)
|State /UT||Centre||State /UT||Centre|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Ujjain|
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur, Kakinada, Tirupati, Chirala, Kurnool, Nellore, Vijaywada, Rajahmundry, Vizianagaram Vishakhapatnam||Maharashtra||Amravati, Aurangabad, Jalgoan, Kolhapur, Mumbai / Navi Mumbai / Thane, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Naharlagun city||Manipur||Imphal|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur||Meghalaya||Shillong|
|Bihar||Arrah, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Muzaffarpur, Patna||Mizoram||Aizawl|
|Chhattisgarh||Raipur, Bhilai, Bilaspur (CG)||New Delhi||Delhi-NCR, Delhi, Ghaziabad, Noida & Greater Noida, Faridabad, Meerut, Gurugram|
|Daman & Diu||Rajkot||Orissa||Balasore, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Mehsana, Gandhi Nagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala|
|Haryana||Ambala, Hissar, Kurukshetra, Karnal||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Udaipur|
|Himachal Pradesh||Hamirpur, Solan, Shimla||Sikkim||Gangtok-Bardang City|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Virudhunagar, Salem, Namakkal, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli,|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribaug, Jamshedpur, Ranchi||Telangana||Hyderabad- Rangareddy, Karimnagar, Warangal|
|Karnataka||Bengaluru, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udipi||Tripura||Agartala|
|Kerala||Kannur, Kochi, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Thrichur, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam,||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Allahabad, Aligarh, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzzafarnagar, Varanasi|
|Lakshadweep||Kavarrati||Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee City|
|West Bengal||Asansol, Kolkata, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri|
(ii) Centres for Phase II Gr B- (DR) (General) / Paper II &III (DEPR/DSIM)
|Name of the Centres|
|Ahmedabad – Gandhi Nagar||Jammu|
|Kolkata||Mumbai- Navi Mumbai|
|Chennai||New Delhi- NCR|
(iii) The centres and the date of holding the examination as mentioned above are liable to be changed at the discretion of the Board. Allotment of centres will be on the “first-apply-first allot” basis, and once the capacity of a particular centre is attained, the same will be frozen. Applicants, who cannot get a centre of their choice, will be required to choose a centre from the remaining ones. Applicants are, thus, advised that they may apply early so that they could get a centre of their choice. NB: Notwithstanding the aforesaid provision, the Board reserves the right to change the centres at their discretion if the situation demands. All the Examination Centres will cater to examination for Low Vision Candidates in their respective centres. Candidates admitted to the examination will be informed of the time table and place or places of examination. The candidates should note that no request for change of centre will be entertained.
Application Fee of RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2021
Candidates have to pay an application fee as mentioned below:
- SC/ST/PwBD: ₹ 100/-
- GEN/OBC/EWSs: ₹ 850/-
How to apply for RBI Officer Grade B Recruitment 2021
Apply Online at Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment website from 28-01-2021 to 15-02-2021 for Officer Grade-B Vacancy Recruitment in RBI 2021.
|Website Link Open For Online Registration of Applications and Payment of Fees/Intimation Charges||January 28, 2021 to February 15, 2021|
|1. Officers in Gr B (DR)- General||Phase-I – Online Examination||March 6, 2021$|
|Phase-II – Paper I, II & III Online Examination||April 1, 2021|
|2. Officers in Gr B (DR) – DEPR*||Phase I – Paper – I – Online Examination||March 6, 2021|
|Phase II – Paper – II & III Online/Written Examination||March 31, 2021£|
(To be confirmed in Admit cards)
|3. Officers in Gr B (DR)- DSIM@||Phase I – Paper – I – Online Examination||March 6, 2021|
|Phase II – Paper – II & III Online/Written Examination||March 31, 2021£ |
(To be confirmed in Admit cards)
|*Department of Economic and Policy Research,|
@ Department of Statistics and Information Management
** The Board reserves the right to make any change in these dates.
$ Candidate will have to appear in only one shift of Phase-I examination.
£ Candidate will have to appear in all the shifts of Phase ll / Paper II & Ill examination.
Visit the Official Adv!