Recorders' Certificate Class Course Training Results Tinsukia
It is informed to all the selected Candidates applied for Recorders’ Certificate Class Course Training (RCCC) notified vide Govt. Advertisement No. DLR/ RCCC-137/ Advertisement 2019/57. Dated: 27/01/2020. the Written Examination for the same will be held on 20/12/2020 (Sunday) in 4(four) different venues of Tinsukia and the Admit Cards are sent through the Post to the Eligible Candidates.
However, the eligible Candidates are asked to download the Admit Cards from the Tinsukia District Website i.e. www.tinsukia.nic.in. While downloading the Admit Cards the Eligible Candidates are asked to go through the following instructions.
- Go to the website www.tinsukia.nic.in
- Click downloads Admit Cards for Recorders’ Certificate Class Course Training (RCCC) to be held on 20/12/2020.
- From the downloaded pdf. file search your Admit Card by your name and check all details.
- Print your required Admit Card and Paste a self attested Passport Size Photograph.
- The candidates are also asked to bring 1(one) additional Passport Size Photo with them.
- The candidates are strictly directed to maintain COVID-19 protocols such as wearing of Mask. social distancing etc.
Candidates who have already got their Admit Cards through post need not to download the same from the website.
Visit the Official Adv!