Online applications in the prescribed format are invited for NDA & NA Exam (II) 2021 by UPSC from suitable candidates for Officer Government Jobs (Advertisement No. 10/2021-NDA-II).
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is solely responsible for issuing guidelines for selection and the final conduct of the NDA entrance examination (II) 2021. Qualification to Join NDA is 12th Class of 10+2 System of Education/Equivalent for Army and with Physics and Maths for Indian Air Force & Indian Navy for the exam NDA Exam (II) 2021.
The Selected candidates will undergo a training of 3 years duration at NDA and 1 Yr at IMA (For Army cadets)/ 3 years duration at NDA and 1 Yr at Naval Academy (For Naval cadets) and 3 years duration at NDA and 1 & 1/2 Yrs at AFA Hyderabad (For AF cadets) after getting selected through National Defence Academy (NDA) Exam (II) 2021.
UPSC Naval Academy (NA) Examination 2021 Details
NDA & NA Vacancies : 400 vacancies
Category wise Vacancies:
- NDA : 370 vacancies (Army-208, Navy-42, Air Force-120) (including 28 for ground Duties)
- Naval Academy: (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) – 30
NDA & Naval Academy Exam (II) 2021 Eligibility
Age Limit: Born between 2nd January 2003 and 1st January 2006.
Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit according to the Regulations given in notice.
- for Army: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force, Navy and Naval Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects
Application Fees for NDA & Naval Academy Exam (II)
₹100/- (No fee for SC/ST) to be deposited in any branch of SBI or Online by Net Banking Or by Credit/ Debit card.
How to Apply for NDA & Naval Academy Exam (II)
- Candidates are required to apply online by using the website upsconline.nic.in Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form have been given in the Appendix-II (A) Detailed instructions are available on the mentioned website.
- The Commission has introduced the facility of withdrawal of Application for those candidates who do not want to appear for the Examination. In this regard, Instructions are mentioned in Appendix-II (B) of this Examination Notice.
- Candidate should also have details of one photo ID viz. Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License/ School Photo ID/Any other photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government. The details of this photo ID will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the online application form. The same photo ID card will also have to be uploaded with the Online Application Form. This photo ID will be used for all future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this ID while appearing for examination/SSB.
UPSC Naval Academy (NA) Exam Pattern
An Examination will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on 05/09/2021 at various test centres across India for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 148th Course, and for the 110th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC). Candidates should note that there will be a penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers. The subjects of the written examination, the time allowed and the maximum marks allotted to each subject will be as follows:—
|General Ability Test||02||2½ Hours||600|
THE PAPERS IN ALL THE SUBJECTS WILL CONSIST OF OBJECTIVE TYPE QUESTIONS ONLY. THE QUESTION PAPERS (TEST BOOKLETS) OF MATHEMATICS AND PART “B” OF GENERAL ABILITY TEST WILL BE SET BILINGUALLY IN HINDI AS WELL AS ENGLISH.
Important Dates & Events of this Jobs are as follows:
|Online Application Last Date||29th June, 2021 till 6:00 PM|
|The online Applications can be withdrawn from||06.07.2021 to 12.07.2021|
|Examination will be conducted||05th September, 2021|
|NDA & Naval Academy Course commencing:||2nd July, 2022|
|Online Application Link||Click Here|
|Full Adv Details||Click Here|